We are headquartered in Edmonton and have branches throughout Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan. Please see below for a detailed list of our offices and locations.
At GPS Security Group, we strive to deliver a consistent service of quality experience to participate in current training regardless of location. Site qualification requirements, such as CSTS, Confined Space and Entry & Rescue, Advanced First Aid, EMR and EMT certification can be obtained through our in-house training.
Additional services offered include law and traffic enforcement, utilizing vehicle and bicycle patrols. Our specialization of services and “target hiring” for individual clients ensures that the qualities required of our site placements meet or exceed the requirements of our clients. Each security guard has a GPS mapping unit which allows our customers to verify the delivery of service.
Our mapping software allows us to create Points of Interest (POI). Our guards do their foot patrols to each POI and our GPS units confirm this in a timely manner. GPS Security Group provides retail security to several shopping malls in Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan.
Request your free security assessment which includes a review of your current systems and business operations:
- Advanced solutions to help reduce loss and increase retail intelligence
- Professional monitoring centres and web-based tools for self-monitoring
- Access control, intrusion detection, and video solutions integrated with alarm notification, video recording and more
- Electronic article surveillance to help reduce theft with RFID solutions for better inventory control, and industry-leading source tagging solutions
- End-to-end solutions in security, fire protection, and life safety
- Retail Security & Loss Reduction/Recommendations for enhanced security systems and protocols
- Solutions for integrating your existing technology